Mission Impossible success-story for Trade
“Operation Jungle Storm” Ábaco performed face-to-face interviews with 46,000 respondents in 130 locations scattered throughout Brazil’s 8,516,000 km^2, many “in transit” such as aboard railroads, or remote places without paved roads, or underground,… in two weeks.
- Exhaustive planning, coordination, and foresight
- Based on 40 years of diversified Brazilian market experience
- Qualified, well-trained teams in the right places at the right times
- Efficient, economical travel itinerary for each interviewer
- Special equipment: steel-tipped shoes, boots, protective helmet
- Localized backup for items lost or damaged by tropical climate
- Coordination with local client personnel wherever available
- HQ and regional teams on-line 24/7 to handle emergencies
- At every step of the project, Plan B and Plan C ready to roll out.